Please continue to check back for more updates. Thank you for your continual support and patience as we continue to navigate this challenge together.
Face Mask Policy Update
Effective 2/1/2021: All customers and spectators must wear a face covering that covers their mouth and nose at all times to ensure the safety of other climbers and staff. Individuals who cannot wear a face mask due to a medical condition must wear a face shield. Entry to Hangar 18 Climbing Gyms will only be granted to those wearing a face mask or face shield.
New COVID Rules
Please be respectful of all policies and practices in place, as we would like to be able to protect our staff and customers as best as we can
- Due to capacity restrictions, we have implemented a booking system. Please check your locations’ home page to access this system and book a member or non-member climbing session.
- A 2-hour maximum time limit will be enforced to allow others the opportunity to climb
- All participants will be required to complete our COVID-19 Waiver before their session, which can be found in the ‘First Time Visitors’ tab under the location you will be visiting
- Guest passes are suspended until further notice
- Face Coverings are required in the facility at all times
- Social distancing will be followed throughout the facility
- Guests are asked to check-in and out at the front desk with a staff member
- All guests will be required to wash or sanitize their hands before and after climbing
- No group events until further notice
- We ask that members keep all of their belongings together in a cubby or locker at all times
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home out of respect for our staff and other climbers. For a list of symptoms, please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
What We’re Doing
We will be taking the following precautions to help protect our staff and our customers as best as we can.
- Staff will be taking their temperature before their shift
- Staff is to wear masks at all times
- Staff will be washing and sanitizing their hands regularly
- Highly touched surfaces will be sanitized on a more frequent and regular basis
- Cintas will be coming to each of our facilities doing additional sanitizing services regularly
- We will be sanitizing all equipment as per each companies’ recommendations regularly
- All doors will remain open and fans on when applicable to create better airflow in the facility
- Our rental shoes will be sprayed with Lysol disinfectant spray after each use
- We will be splitting our rentals up to allow for a 3-day rotation
- We will not be offering community/rental chalk
- We will be setting our routes 6-feet apart to maintain the appropriate social distancing
- Wherever possible, we will change our route setting schedule to provide you with new routes as often as possible
- We will be excited to welcome you back with some social distance air high-fives and smiles under our masks!