Please continue to check back for more updates. If you have any additional questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. Thank you for your continual support and patience as we continue to navigate this challenge together.
October Billing & Booking Update
To all members of our currently closed facilities, please be aware that by booking a climbing session at one of our open facilities in October, your account will be billed in full for the month of October, even if your home facility isn’t open yet. If you previously opted into billing for October, please be assured that we will only charge your account once.
Members at our currently opened facilities: On October 1st we will be charging a prorated amount for all memberships that were affected by the Covid-19 closures. All members who have joined Hangar 18 since the reopening of the facilities will be charged their full monthly dues according to their Membership Contract. If you have any questions regarding your billing please refer to the email that was sent to all members prior to the reopening of our facilities.
Currently Open Gyms
- Mission Viejo
- San Clemente
- East Riverside
IMPORTANT REMINDER: UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, ALL YOGA, INSTRUCTION, INTRO CLASSES, AND YOUTH PROGRAMS ARE SUSPENDED.
New COVID Rules
Please be respectful of all policies and practices in place, as we would like to be able to protect our staff and customers as best as we can
- Access to our facilities will be Members Only until further notice
- Due to capacity restrictions, we have implemented a booking system. Please check your locations’ home page to access this system and book a climbing session; unfortunately, no walk-ins will be permitted at this time.
- A 2-hour maximum time limit will be enforced to allow others the opportunity to climb
- All participants will be required to complete our COVID-19 Waiver before their session, which can be found in the ‘First Time Visitors’ tab under the location you will be visiting
- Guest passes are suspended until further notice
- Masks are required in the facility at all times
- All customers that enter the gym will be required to participate in a no-contact body temperature check
- Social distancing will be followed throughout the facility
- Members are asked to check-in and out at the front desk with their scan card
- All guests will be required to wash or sanitize their hands before and after climbing
- No group events until further notice
- We ask that members keep all of their belongings together in a cubby or locker at all times
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home out of respect for our staff and other climbers. For a list of symptoms, please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
Our Health & Safety Measures
We will be taking the following precautions to help protect our staff and our customers as best as we can.
- Staff will be taking their temperature before their shift
- We are to wear masks at all times
- Staff will be washing and sanitizing their hands regularly
- Highly touched surfaces will be sanitized on a more frequent and regular basis
- Cintas will be coming to each of our facilities doing additional sanitizing services regularly
- We will be sanitizing all equipment as per each companies’ recommendations regularly
- Our rental shoes will be sprayed with Lysol disinfectant spray after each use
- We will be splitting our rentals up to allow for a 3-day rotation
- We will not offer community/rental chalk
- We will be setting our routes 6-feet apart to maintain the appropriate social distancing wherever possible
- We will change our route setting schedule to provide you with new routes as often as possible
- All routes at each facility have been sanitized, and new routes have been set ready to climb
- We will be excited to welcome you back with some social distance air high-fives and smiles under our masks!